If you’ve been following me on Pinterest the last couple of months, I’m sure I’ve been blowing up your home page with a gagillion pictures of home decor ideas. That’s for 2 reasons:
- I suck at home decorating. A common misconception when I tell people I’m an interior designer is that I would be a good candidate to help decorate their home. Nope. Not it.
- WE’RE MOVING TO ARKANSAS THIS MONTH. yep. That’s for real Y’all.
I can’t believe I’m even typing that. See that cute little craftsman style home in the picture above? That’s our new humble (rental) abode. It has 2 toilets and a dishwasher. Zack and I are in heaven.
It has been so crazy to see God orchestrating this chaotic, hectic, wonderful time in our lives. Over the next 2 months we will:
- Move to Arkansas
- I’ll be working at the newest Hufft location “The Depot” in Bentonville, AR
- Zack graduates PT school
- I take the rest of my licensing exam (NCIDQ)
- I’ll be birthing a child (who I think is going to be massive by the way)
- And around the same time, Zack will be taking his board exams and hopefully getting a job. //thank.the.Lord.//
I’ll be writing a post about smart family planning and how to time life changing decisions next time. not.
But on a serious note… we are going to miss the heck out of KC and especially the framily (see what i did there?) we’ve made since being here. We’ve been here for almost 4 years and it’s been the most amazing 4 years of our lives. We’ve decided to move back home for a multitude of reasons but can sum it up with family, friends, exploring outdoors, calling the Hogs, and sweet tea. We have a total of zero friends in Bentonville, so that is slightly terrifying, but we can’t wait to meet new people and plant some roots! (Speaking of… I just bought 4 cute cactus plants from IKEA for our new home. I’m already anticipating their sudden death and stumbled upon the cutest felt succulents on Etsy).
In true blogger fashion, I promise to post more pictures of the new place as we fill it up with junk and I pretend to be good at decorating! Stay tuned.
Tired, Pinterest Addicted, Uber preggo Mrs. Hammer